Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Rabbit Trivia

 Tim -- "Time for today's trivia . . . oh, this will be fun . . . Rabbits are known to . . ."

Linnea -- "ACK!! RABBITS?!? I don't want to hear this question!!"

Tim -- "Linnea, be quiet. Rabbits are known to express happiness by jumping in the air and turning around, sometimes turning a full 180 degrees. What is this adorable behavior called?"

Linnea -- "Adorable behavior? It doesn't say that. You put that in just to annoy me!"

Tim -- "I did not!! That is what it says!"

Linnea -- "Humpf."

Tim -- "So, any ideas?"

Bunny Bopping? Mad Hatter? No idea . . .

Linnea -- "I refuse to guess, since I don't accept the premise of the question."

Apparently, if rabbits did engage in this adorable behavior (which, per Linnea, is an impossibility, since they are not adorable), it would be called a Binky. 

We decided not to show Linnea any Rabbit Binky videos. Which are adorable. Shh . . . don't tell . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment