Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Things you hear in my house

"Who finished the puzzle already? I only got to put in a few pieces!!"

"I'm picking the next puzzle!"

"Who picked that puzzle?"

"I hate that puzzle!"

"How is that puzzle already finished? We just started it!"

"Did you wash your hands?"

"But she never has to . . . do the dishes, laundry, trash, vacuum, set the table, go to the store . . ."

"Use headphones!"

"It's my turn to pick the movie!"

"No one wants to watch my movie!"

"Why do I have to sit on the floor every time we watch a movie?"

"Wash your hands"

"We are out of . . ."

"Put it on the list"

"But, I got up early to go to the grocery store last time!!"

"Shh! Dad's on a call!"

"Dad is always on a call"

"Is Dad on a call?"

"MOM!!"

" YES! I washed my hands!!"

"Woohoo, I won at Solitaire!"

"How much longer do you think we'll be stuck here?"

"I got another update from Villanova...St. Lawrence...Rochester...SPPS..."

"Did you just come inside? Wash your hands!"

1 comment: