Saturday, August 16, 2014

Sabine's Complaints

          Too many times during this experiment I have wanted to smash something against a wall (or one of my siblings).  Fortunately I haven’t actually done it -- yet.  Many things could have gone a bit better than they did.  For one, people could have made the food last longer.  Possibly by not eating a bag of pretzels a day.  Just saying.

          But one reason the food didn’t last long was because Cross Country started on Monday, so everyone was twice as hungry this week.  Also, I had to buy three gallons of milk.  I don’t know about the eaters in the house, but personally the week will be considered a success.  All the meals were good and I didn’t run out of money.


          I think the best aspect of the experiment over all was that people bought kid food (pretzels, M+M’s . . .), as opposed to grown up food (vegetables, healthy stuff, blah, blah, blah).  All in all, I was hungry. Sorry, Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment