Thursday, April 23, 2020

And then there is Tim

"Can someone take out the trash?"
Tim: "Sure."

"I need some help bringing in the groceries."
Tim: "I'll help!"

"Anyone feel like playing Yahtzee?"
Tim: "I'll play!"

"How are your classes going?"
Tim: "Just fine, all my work is finished"

"Finals coming up next week?"
Tim: "Yup! I have my paper writing schedule all planned out."

"Can someone run the vacuum?"
Tim: "I will."

"Anyone want to watch a movie with me?"
Tim: "Yup!"

"I'm going for a walk, do you want to come?
Tim: "Of course!"

"I'm having trouble with this calculus problem, can someone help me?"
Tim: "I'll take a look at it with you."

Tim: "Hey, guys, listen to this funny story!"

Tim: "You've got to watch this great video with me."

Tim: "Don't worry about emptying the dishwasher everyday, I don't mind doing it."

Tim: "Can I help you?"

Tim: "I'm going to go play Just Dance, come join me!"

"Mom, why is Tim your favorite?"
"Isn't Tim everyone's favorite?"
"Yeah, you're right."

1 comment:

  1. Every family needs a Tim -- and your family deserves one!

    ReplyDelete