Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Sound Familiar?

"Is there anything to eat?"

"What's for dinner?"

"Can't she do it?"

"I have a Zoom meeting."

"And, there goes the Internet. Again."

"I'm tired of wearing a mask."

"Do I have to wear a mask if I'm just taking a walk?"

"I like the masks with ties!"

"I like an elastic mask, are they all dirty again?"

"Ugh, I hate when the ties clash with the mask part."

"What? The only clean one is pink? Yuck."

"Is there any dessert?"

"I was going to make brownies. How are we out of cocoa again?"

"Would someone watch a movie with me?"

"Everyone is busy, I guess I'll just do something by myself."

"I'm bored."

"If you're bored, you could . . ."

"I'm not that bored!"

"When is this going to be over?"

"I'd really like to see my friends."

"Do you think we'll go back to school in the fall?"

"Shh!! There is a Zoom meeting going on!"

"I wonder when we will . . ."

"Do you think we will ever . . ."

"I was really looking forward to  . . ."

"How is someone always in the bathroom?"

"Go outside and get some fresh air!"

"I don't feel like going outside."

"It's raining? Now I can't go outside!"

"MOM!!"

"Do we have any snacks?"

"Be quiet! I'm in class!"

"Why did you put a teddy bear in the window?"

"Mom has a Zoom meeting? Really? She has friends?"

"I hate playing games."

"Who finished the puzzle?"

"Do you think they will extend the lockdown?"

"This house is too small!"

"But I did it last time!"

"I'm tired."

Sigh.

2 comments:

  1. At least you have a lot of people saying those things. Many of the same things are "spoken" in my house -- and they're all in my head!

    ReplyDelete