Thursday, April 16, 2020

Entertaining Moments While Zoom Learning

Linnea passes Caroline a note: "I really have to pee!"

Caroline writes back: "Do you want me to sit there and cover for you?"

Linnea: "That's what I was thinking . . ."

Caroline gets up from her chair: "You need me to take notes?"

Linnea pulls off her headphones: "Here, pay attention!"

Caroline puts on the headphones and sits down.

Linnea starts to run out of the room.

Mom: "Did you turn off the camera?"

Linnea: "Nah. They'll never notice. We look just alike."

Runs up to the bathroom. Someone is in it. Runs down to the bathroom.

Caroline looks studiously at the computer, takes notes.

Linnea returns, takes the headphones, sits down.

Caroline: "That was terrifying!! She called on someone!! I was like, SH*T!!"

Crisis averted.


No comments:

Post a Comment