Thursday, July 31, 2014

A little bit of worry and a lot of work -- by Linnea

How many of you out there have ever driven for 24 hours over the course of two days with four teenagers with fast metabolisms? Not me! Oh, and I forgot the whole gluten free thing. How could I? Being me, I like planning and I thought this would be great fun.

Well.

So, great fun. Yeah, I think I am going to have permanent lines on my forehead from this week. Thank you, Mom, for all the trips we've been on. It is a lot of work. This week, I have learned to not leave things to the last minute and to get as much stuff done ahead of time as possible. I think it was a good idea to have a restaurant meal tonight, since even getting dinner on the table last night was a challenge.

Also, if you ask, your siblings will help you.. Sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment