Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Um, how do you order pizza?

Who knew? Apparently it's a skill that needs to be mastered. As promised, Caroline chose to order pizza for dinner.

Caroline: "Mom? When do we order the pizza?"
Mom: "Ask your father, I'm not helping you order gluten pizza!"
Caroline: "Dad? How do I order the pizza?"
Dad: "Do you have the number?"
Caroline: "Noooooooo!"
Dad: "Well, you need the number."
Caroline: "Do you have it?"

Naturally, he does, although we never order pizza, so I am not clear on why.

Caroline(dialing): "Mom? What do I say?"
Mom: "Hi, I'd like to order pizza for pickup."
Caroline(nervously): "Hi? I'd like to order pizza for pickup?"

Caroline: "Ummm, one cheese and one with sausage?"

Caroline: "Ummm, Caroline?

Caroline: "Okay. Bye?"

Caroline: "Whew."

My favorite part was when she had to think about her own name . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment