Monday, July 14, 2014

Bags of paradox (Guest post by Andrew)

As usual I was a bit hungry after getting home from work on Monday, especially since I rode my bike through a rain squall.  During this food experiment, our weekly coordinators write on bags of snacks with a sharpie.  We all respect the WEDNESDAY potato chips, the SATURDAY tortilla chips, and so on.  

Anyway, I looked around the kitchen and saw some Tostitos, picked them up and saw TOMORROW written on them.  I thought about it for a second and then found it funny, thinking, “Wow. If you take it literally, this bag can never be opened.”  I reported this to Anneke and said, “I’ve got my topic for my guest entry.  The TOMORROW bag that can never be opened.”  

I went back to the kitchen and spied a big bag of M and M’s on the second shelf.  It wasn’t open.  Darn.  I took it down and looked at it, and sure enough, it had NOT TODAY written on it.

1 comment:

  1. That's hilarious! Those bags will be in your kitchen forever....

    ReplyDelete