Saturday, July 19, 2014

Deep Thoughts from Tim

          I find this entire project to be an interesting experience that is really good at upsetting people in various ways.  I appreciate the idea and have even enjoyed myself at some points however there are many cases of angry children.  While most of my frustrations were due to exhaustion and the fact that I simply didn’t want to go to the store anymore, other siblings problems included one who “quit” and another who was continually messed with for not providing a side dish.

          Of course it is easy to harsh on a project which you didn’t sign up for and then couldn’t opt out of, but all in all it has been fine.  In some ways it is pretty fun to be in control, even if it brings out the mocking tendencies in your family.  It’s been a nice experience, but I am glad to be the first one done after this Sunday is past us.  I’m sure most of you have had a few laughs at my expense, but that is okay because I have had a few as well.  It’s good stuff I’d say. 

No comments:

Post a Comment