Monday, July 21, 2014

Caroline and Week Two

Based on the panic attacks and stress of the first time around, I am guessing that Caroline might not be that excited about her second week of responsibilities. I asked her about her plans over the weekend, and got "Nope, no plans" as her response. Then this morning, I suggested she might want to make a list before going to the store. "Why do I have to make a list? Tim doesn't make a list!!" Yeah, and that works out so well.

In the car on the way home from the store, Caroline was very annoyed with the process of grocery shopping:

"We were in line for 15 minutes! We got behind these people who couldn't decide if they wanted to buy everything they picked out."

"Why do they have 15 checkout lines if they are only going to open 2?"

"There was this couple shopping, totally disgusting PDA all over the store. Gross!"

That was my favorite, actually. Andrew and I have never been able to understand couples wandering through the grocery store with their arms around each other. If we tried that, I am sure one of us would get run over by the cart! I suppose it is a cheap date . . .

Anyway, Caroline is cooking pasta with shrimp and Alfredo for dinner and does have a menu plan for the rest of the week. She has carefully labeled her snack bags, and Tim is already complaining that, you guessed it, "she isn't buying any chips I like!"

Ahhh, sweet revenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment